Dr. Timothy Toonen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Toonen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Timothy Toonen, MD is a hematology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Toonen completed a residency at University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics. He currently practices at Minnesota Oncology Hematology PA and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Toonen is board certified in Hematology.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Toonen?
Normal routine in a new setting after almost 5 years of follow-up visits.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Toonen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Toonen frequently treats Anemia, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Toonen's office is located at 345 Sherman St Ste 100, Saint Paul, MN 55102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Toonen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- United Hospital