Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tash accepts your insurance.
Dr. Timothy Tash, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Cranston, RI. Dr. Tash completed a residency at Caritas Carney Hospital. He currently practices at X Ray Medical Imaging and is affiliated with South County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tash is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Caritas Carney Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Lahey Clinic, Residency Hospital
- Rijksuniversiteit Groningen, Faculty Of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
X Ray Medical Imaging
Family Health & Sports Medicine LLC65 Sockanosset Cross Rd, Cranston, RI 02920 Existing Patients: (401) 943-1454
Caritas Norwood Hospital-psychiatry-impatient800 Washington St, Norwood, MA 02062 Existing Patients: (781) 769-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tash?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tash's office is located at 65 Sockanosset Cross Rd, Cranston, RI 02920. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tash has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- South County Hospital