Call (913) 386-3082 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Timothy Talbert, MD is a family medicine specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Talbert completed a residency at St Josephs Family Practice/hosp. He currently practices at College Park Family Care Center and is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Josephs Family Practice/hosp, Residency Hospital
- Fort Hays State University, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Health Net
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Preferred Health Systems
- Preferred Healthcare
- Premier Group Insurance
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
College Park Family Care Center
Overland Park11725 W 112th St, Overland Park, KS 66210 Existing Patients: (913) 386-3082
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Talbert?
Not rushed, even if behind schedule. BP high? Wait a minute and check again before pushing pills (so no prescription yet). I'm made to feel that he cares about my health, not just getting paid.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Talbert has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Timothy Talbert, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Talbert's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Talbert accepts your insurance.
Dr. Talbert frequently treats Vertigo, Limb Pain, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Talbert's office is located at 11725 W 112th St, Overland Park, KS 66210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Talbert speaks Nepali, Nepalese, and English. View profile to see all.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center