Dr. Timothy Neavin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Neavin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Timothy Neavin, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Neavin completed a residency at University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center. and is affiliated with Beverly Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Neavin is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- Advanced Aesthetic Surgery, Beverly Hills, California, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 2002
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Neavin?
Dr. Neavin is not only a skilled plastic, but he's also compassionate and really an artist. -He's amazing in transforming faces and bodies. I'm very please with the results. I love the way I look now. I think you are in very good hands with Dr. Neavin. Highly Recommend him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Neavin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Neavin frequently treats Burn Injuries, Second-Degree Burns, and Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection, or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy).
Dr. Neavin's office is located at 421 N Rodeo Dr Ste A-1, Beverly Hills, CA 90210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Neavin speaks Spanish, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Neavin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beverly Hospital
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center