Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 722-2130.
Dr. Timothy Larson, MD
New Patient(507) 722-2130
Dr. Timothy Larson, MD is a nephrology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Larson completed a residency at Stanford University. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Larson is board certified in Clinical Pathology.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- Mayo Grad Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Stanford University, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Mayo Grad Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Larson?
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Larson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Timothy Larson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Larson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Larson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Larson frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Larson's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.