Dr. Timothy Deklotz, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Deklotz completed a residency at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at MGUH Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Deklotz is board certified in Otolaryngology.
MGUH Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
MedStar Washington Hospital Center, Department of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery110 Irving St NW, Washington, DC 20010 Existing Patients: (202) 844-6733
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Deklotz?
Very thorough and careful.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center