Dr. Timothy Pritts, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pritts' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Timothy Pritts, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Pritts completed a residency at University Cincinnati. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF CINCINNATI HEALTH OUTPATIENT ORTHO CLINIC and is affiliated with UC Health West Chester Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pritts is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- University Cincinnati, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University Cincinnati, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University Hosp/U Cincinnati, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Cincinnati Health Outpatient Ortho Clinic
University of Cincinnati Medical Center LLC234 Goodman St, Cincinnati, OH 45219 Existing Patients: (513) 584-1000
UC Health General Surgery
University of Cincinnati Health General Surgery- Medical Arts Building222 Piedmont Ave Ste 7000, Cincinnati, OH 45219 Existing Patients: (513) 475-8787
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pritts?
At another hospital I had a hernia operation and got a staph infection. The mesh got infected. I had a Frankenstein incision. Later Dr. Pritts fixed my hernia and bowel obstruction. Now I have a very neat healing incision and no infection. Additionally, Dr. Pritts and his staff took great care of me when I was in the hospital recovering from surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pritts accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pritts frequently treats Rib Fracture, Wound Repair, and Lipomas.
Dr. Pritts' office is located at 234 Goodman St, Cincinnati, OH 45219. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pritts has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UC Health West Chester Hospital
- University Of Cincinnati Medical Center