Dr. Pater has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Timothy Pater, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Longmont, CO. Dr. Pater completed a residency at Medical College Of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Orthopaedic & Spine Center Of The Rockies and is affiliated with Foothills Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pater is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Marquette University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Colorado Access
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- One Health
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pater?
Dr Pater has helped me with wrist and thumb pain. Very knowledgeable and goes into great detail to explain your problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Timothy Pater, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pater's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pater accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pater frequently treats Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Osteoarthritis of Hands, and Trigger Finger.
Dr. Pater's office is located at 1610 Dry Creek Dr Ste 200, Longmont, CO 80503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pater speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Foothills Hospital
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Longmont United Hospital
- UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital
Orthopaedic & Spine Center Of The Rockies
Ncmc Specialty Clinic300 Exempla Cir Ste 200, Lafayette, CO 80026 (720) 890-8292