Dr. McClain has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Timothy McClain, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Laurel, MD. Dr. McClain completed a residency at Washington Hospital Center. He currently practices at Potomac Physcns Laurel Hlth Ctr. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McClain is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Washington Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Washington Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 1988
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Maryland Physicians Care
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Potomac Physcns Laurel Hlth Ctr
Potomac Physicians PA8871 Gorman Rd, Laurel, MD 20723 Existing Patients: (301) 498-3150
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McClain?
Dr. McClain is smart, insightful, and polite, with great "bedside" manner. I have great confidence in him. My entire family see's him. I recommend him to everyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McClain accepts your insurance.
Dr. McClain frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Acute Bronchitis, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. McClain's office is located at 8871 Gorman Rd, Laurel, MD 20723. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McClain speaks Croatian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.