Dr. Timothy Dao, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dao's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Timothy Dao, MD is a cardiology specialist in Arlington, TX. Dr. Dao completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Arlington Premier Health Clinic and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dao is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- University of Louisville Med Sch, Medical School — 2008
- Washington University In Saint Louis, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- NGS CoreSource
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dao?
Thorough and totally professional...
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dao accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dao frequently treats Knee Sprain, Dyshydrotic Eczema , and Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
Dr. Dao's office is located at 501 Rita Ln Ste 109, Arlington, TX 76014. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dao has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano
- Medical City Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano