Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marshall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Timothy Marshall, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Marshall completed a residency at University of British Columbia. He currently practices at Timothy M. Marshall MD PC and is affiliated with Tucson Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marshall is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Univrsity Of Calgary, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of British Columbia, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Royal Jubilee Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- University of Saskatchewan / College of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1974
- 1974, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Timothy M. Marshall MD PC5170 E Glenn St Bldg 2, Tucson, AZ 85712 Existing Patients: (520) 298-7900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marshall?
Saw Dr Marshal numerous times from 2001-2002. Had three stents placed and folks I am still here. He is the best along with Dr Singh, Dr Taussig, and Dr Ruben original Docs and Dr Jorge Saucedo who place the last two stents in Oklahoma. would recommend to anyone wanting excellent heart care
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marshall frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Mitral Valve Disease.
Dr. Marshall's office is located at 5170 E Glenn St Bldg 2, Tucson, AZ 85712. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marshall speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Marshall has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tucson Medical Center