Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carlos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Timothy Carlos, MD is a hematology specialist in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Carlos completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at SCCA EvergreenHealth and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carlos is board certified in Hematology.
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Wa Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
SCCA EvergreenHealth12040 NE 128th St, Kirkland, WA 98034 Existing Patients: (425) 899-3181
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carlos?
Dr. Carlos answers all my questions and is very patient with me. He knows what he is doing and I trust him completely. He is the best
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carlos frequently treats Anemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Carlos' office is located at 12040 NE 128th St, Kirkland, WA 98034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carlos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland