Dr. Timothy Badwey, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Badwey completed a residency at Via Christi Hospital - St Francis Campus. He currently practices at Dickson-Diveley Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Kansas City Orthopaedic Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Badwey is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Campbell Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Via Christi Hospital - St Francis Campus, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Via Christi Hospital - St Francis Campus, Internship Hospital — 1988
- American Progressive Life Insurance/Health Insurance
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Kansas, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
- TriWest Champus
- Union Pacific Railroad Employee Health Systems
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Badwey?
Dr. Badwey is the best! He has so much compassion and he really cares about his patients. He'll explain everything so that you understand and know your issues. We'll never go to anyone but Dr. Badwey.
- Kansas City Orthopaedic Institute
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill