Dr. Timothy Anderson, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Norwood, MA. Dr. Anderson completed a residency at Emory University School of Medicine. He currently practices at and is affiliated with MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Anderson is board certified in General Surgery.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Emory University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1994
- U Mo-Columbia Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Michigan State U, College of Human Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anderson?
- MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital
- Norwood Hospital
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital