Dr. Timothy Blackburn, MD is a cardiology specialist in Belton, MO. Dr. Blackburn completed a residency at U Kans Sch Med. He currently practices at Midwest Heart & Vascular Specialists and is affiliated with Lee's Summit Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blackburn is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Midwest Heart & Vascular Specialists
Belton17067 S Outer Rd Ste 200, Belton, MO 64012 Existing Patients: (816) 348-4281
Kansas City Heart Rhythm Institute
Kansas City2330 E Meyer Blvd Ste 509, Kansas City, MO 64132 Existing Patients: (660) 438-9427
- U Va Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- U Kans Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blackburn?
I absolutely love Dr Blackburn and his team! I feel at ease when I’m in their care and I know they are being thorough when caring for me. He saved my life after giving birth and I would see no other Dr!!
- Lee's Summit Medical Center
- Belton Regional Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Research Medical Center
- Golden Valley Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph Medical Center