Dr. Timothy Ko, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Erie, PA. Dr. Ko completed a residency at University Hospitals Of Cleveland, Department Of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine. He currently practices at Tri-State Pain Institute and is affiliated with Saint Vincent Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ko is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Tri-State Pain Institute
Tri-State Pain Institute2374 Village Common Dr Ste 100, Erie, PA 16506 Existing Patients: (814) 833-7246
- University Hospitals Of Cleveland, Division Of Pain Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University Hospitals Of Cleveland, Department Of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 2004
- YOUNGSTOWN STATE UNIVERSITY, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ko?
I was a patient of dr. Ko for sometime and have not had a dr that showed the professionalism that he did since. Where are you practicing now ?
- Saint Vincent Hospital
- TriPoint Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geneva Medical Center
- West Medical Center