Dr. Timothy Johans, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Boise, ID. Dr. Johans completed a residency at Oregon Health Sciences University. He currently practices at Neuroscience Associates and is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Nampa. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Oregon Health and Science University, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johans?
Dr Johans is very caring and kind. His knowledge and experience comes through as he explains things in common terms that make it easy to understand. He performed surgery on me 3 months ago. The entire experience was excellent from my first visit until today. His staff are also caring professionals. I am very happy that I chose him as my Neurosurgeon ??
- Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Nampa
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- St. Luke's Boise Medical Center
- Treasure Valley Hospital