Dr. Nussbaum has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Timothy Nussbaum, MD is a family medicine specialist in Greenwood, IN. Dr. Nussbaum completed a residency at St, Francis Hospital and Health Centers, Beech Grove, Indiana. He currently practices at Franciscan Physician Network Center Grove Family Medicine and is affiliated with Franciscan Health Indianapolis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nussbaum is board certified in Family Practice.
- St, Francis Hospital and Health Centers, Beech Grove, Indiana, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Wheaton College Wheaton Illinois, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Franciscan Physician Network Center Grove Family Medicine
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nussbaum?
I think Dr. Nussbaum is amazing, straight forward and super nice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nussbaum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nussbaum frequently treats Cold Sore, Herpes Simplex Infection, and Gout.
Dr. Nussbaum's office is located at 1703 W Stones Crossing Rd Ste 200, Greenwood, IN 46143. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Franciscan Health Indianapolis
- Franciscan Health Mooresville