Dr. Timothy Murtha, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Murtha completed a residency at SUNY Dwnst. He currently practices at Beetham Eye Institute and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Murtha is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Beetham Eye Institute
The Joslin Clinic, Inc1 Joslin Pl, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 309-2552
- Joslin Diabetes Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- SUNY Dwnst, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- UMDNJ-Rutgers, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Murtha?
I've been a patient of Dr. Murtha's for at least 15 years. He is extremely thorough and conscientious. He is an excellent physician - caring, compassionate, skilled and knowledgeable. Both parents were also patients of Dr. Murtha; they received excellent care for their cataracts and trusted Dr. Murtha completely. I highly recommend Dr. Murtha.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center