Dr. Timothy McCulley, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. McCulley completed a residency at St Francis Med Center. He currently practices at Johns Hopkins Hospital and is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCulley is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Johns Hopkins Hospital
Johns Hopkins Hospital1830 E Monument St # 333, Baltimore, MD 21287 (410) 955-5080
- St Francis Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Stanford University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCulley?
My experience with Dr. Tim was great. I seen him first for an consult for my obstructed tear duct. My tear duct was closed shut and caused excessive tearing and mild swelling of the eyelid. Dr. Tim was quite friendly and assessed my eye/tear duct issue thoroughly and did CT Scan. My procedure was done in March 2017. I experienced no pain, no swelling or irritation (of course everyone is different). I returned back to work after 3 days w/ a stein in tear duct to keep it open for 4 months.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital