Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Timothy Little, MD is a family medicine specialist in Independence, MO. Dr. Little completed a residency at Preventive Medicine- Johns Hopkins. He currently practices at Family Health Specialist - Independence and is affiliated with Saint Luke's East Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Little is board certified in Family Practice.
- Preventive Medicine- Johns Hopkins, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Other Education — 1991
- U Kansas, Residency Hospital — 1983
- U Kansas, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Missouri / Kansas City Campus, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Planned Administration Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Family Health Specialist - Independence
Saint-Luke's Medical Group-Independence4801 S Cliff Ave Ste 300, Independence, MO 64055 Existing Patients: (816) 251-5200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Little?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Little has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Little frequently treats Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis, Insomnia, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Little's office is located at 4801 S Cliff Ave Ste 300, Independence, MO 64055. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Little speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's East Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City