Dr. Timothy Lessmeier, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lessmeier's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Timothy Lessmeier, MD is a cardiology specialist in Coeur D Alene, ID. Dr. Lessmeier completed a residency at Sacred Heart Medical Center. He currently practices at Element Dental Pllc and is affiliated with Benewah Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lessmeier is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Wayne St U, Fellowship Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Element Dental Pllc700 W Ironwood Dr Ste 320, Coeur D Alene, ID 83814 Existing Patients: (208) 625-5250
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lessmeier?
Dr. Lessmeier takes his time to explain and answer all my questions I had on my heart procedure. I never felt rushed. He staff have been wonderful and very supportive of me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lessmeier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lessmeier frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Lessmeier's office is located at 700 W Ironwood Dr Ste 320, Coeur D Alene, ID 83814. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lessmeier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Benewah Community Hospital
- Kootenai Health
- Multicare Valley Hospital
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital