Dr. Timothy Franxman, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Florence, KY. Dr. Franxman completed a residency at Kosair Children'S Hospital. He currently practices at Family Allergy and Asthma and is affiliated with Norton Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Franxman is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Kosair Children'S Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University of Louisville/University Louisville Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Kosair Children'S Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University of Louisville/University Louisville Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University Of Kentucky, Medical School — 2007
- University Of Louisville, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Franxman?
Dr. Franxman and everyone in the practice is wonderful! He is extremely helpful, and really takes the time to explain everything. He is warm and friendly and the nurses that work at the office are all fantastic! I'd recommend Dr. Franxman and his staff to any friend or family member!
- Norton Hospital
- St. Elizabeth Edgewood
- St. Elizabeth Florence