Dr. Boyek has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Timothy Boyek, MD is a cardiology specialist in West Chester, PA. Dr. Boyek completed a residency at Abington Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Chester County Cardiology and is affiliated with Brandywine Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Boyek is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Abington Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Abington Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Hahnemann Universtiy - Philadelphia, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boyek?
I highly recommend Dr. Boyek. He saved my life in an emergency situation. He is smart, along with common sense, and has a great bedside manner. I cannot say enough good things about him. He is a great cardiologist, and I totally trust him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Timothy Boyek, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Boyek's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Boyek accepts your insurance.
Dr. Boyek frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Boyek's office is located at 915 Old Fern Hill Rd Bldg A, West Chester, PA 19380. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Boyek speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brandywine Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Chester County Cardiology
Occupational Health Center915 Old Fern Hill Rd Bldg A, West Chester, PA 19380 Existing Patients: (610) 696-2850
- 2 701 E Marshall St Fl 2, West Chester, PA 19380 Existing Patients: (610) 738-2770