Dr. Bonatus has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Timothy Bonatus, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Flagstaff, AZ. Dr. Bonatus completed a residency at U.S. Naval Hospital. He currently practices at Northern Arizona Orthopaedics Ltd. and is affiliated with Flagstaff Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bonatus is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- U.c. Davis Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- U.S. Naval Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- US Naval Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University Of California San Diego, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Arizona Foundation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bonatus?
As a new patient in the Sedona office, my first experience was great! The staff are very good, and I was seen promptly with virtually no wait. Dr. Bonatus was friendly, took time to do a thorough exam, and patiently explained my diagnosis and treatment options. He did not push aggressive treatment with me, but made all treatment options know and available to me. It was a far more pleasant experience than most medical appointments. I will see him for all of my orthopedic needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Timothy Bonatus, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bonatus' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bonatus accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bonatus frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. Bonatus' office is located at 1485 N Turquoise Dr Ste 200, Flagstaff, AZ 86001. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Flagstaff Medical Center
- Verde Valley Medical Center