Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hou accepts your insurance.
Dr. Timothy Hou, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Scranton, PA. Dr. Hou completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. He currently practices at Regional Hospital of Scranton and is affiliated with Moses Taylor Hospital.
- Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Internship Hospital — 1990
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1989
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hou?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hou frequently treats Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA).
Dr. Hou's office is located at 746 Jefferson Ave, Scranton, PA 18510. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hou has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Moses Taylor Hospital
- Regional Hospital Of Scranton