Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Timothy Henry, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Henry completed a residency at Univ CO. He currently practices at Ohio Heart and Vascular Center and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Henry is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U MN, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Univ CO, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Univ CO, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of California School of Medicine - San Francisco, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ohio Heart and Vascular Center2123 Auburn Ave Ste 136, Cincinnati, OH 45219 Existing Patients: (513) 206-1060
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Minneapolis Heart Institute920 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-3900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Henry?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Henry has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Henry frequently treats Heart Disease, Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Henry's office is located at 2123 Auburn Ave Ste 136, Cincinnati, OH 45219. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital