Dr. Timothy Harris, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Harris completed a residency at University Of Az College Of Med. He currently practices at Wake Orthopaedics and is affiliated with WakeMed Raleigh Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harris is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
North Raleigh Office10010 Falls Of Neuse Rd Ste 11, Raleigh, NC 27614 Existing Patients: (919) 714-6184
- Baltimore Shock Trauma, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Az College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University of Arizona, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Davidson College, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harris?
As tomorrow is Thanksgiving I want to share how grateful I am for having Dr. Timothy Harris replace not one but both of my hips. Over two years ago he replaced one and a year ago replaced the other. Dr. Harris is a compassionate surgeon who's skills are impeccable. Great care and respect is evident through all stages of care. Concerns are heard and met with understanding and genuine compassion for the patient as a whole. Such fear of the unknown was crippling in its own right. Dr. Harris understood that and explained the answers of every question I expressed. Feeling safe and knowing what to expect was priceless. As the years and months pass I truly am so thankful for crossing paths with Dr. Timothy Harris.
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus