Dr. Timothy Hadden, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. He currently practices at Consultants in Cardiology and is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hadden is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Consultants in Cardiology
Consultants in Cardiology - Fort Worth1300 W Terrell Ave Ste 500, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 252-5000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hadden?
I love this Dr. Not only is he very confident and knowledgable he is very humorous . I was scared to death having my Heart cath and he just knows how to relieve your anxiety. He will tell you that you need to exercise lose weight etc. so don't expect a passive feel good kind of guy. I liked his straight forwardness. He will tell you to quit smoking loudly and so I did! You just feel secure with him.
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth