Dr. Timothy Garrington, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Garrington completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garrington is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
University of Colorado
Limited To Official University Duties On13123 E 16th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045 Existing Patients: (720) 777-1234
- Denver Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garrington?
My daughter has been in his care for about a month. We have had great communication with him, he listens, takes his time explaining, and makes us feel like being with my daughter is the only place he needs to be. She likes and trust him, so do I. Her chemo has a long way to go, but we feel like we are at the best possible place to receive the care needed. Our experience at Children's Hospital in Aurora has been handled very professionally by all, thanks to all who make Children's awesome!