Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
Dr. Timothy Rodgers, MD is a dermatologist in Frisco, TX. Dr. Rodgers completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Rodgers Dermatology. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rodgers is board certified in Dermatology.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rodgers Dermatology3880 Parkwood Blvd Ste 102, Frisco, TX 75034 Existing Patients: (972) 704-2400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodgers?
He’s an expert Dermatologist! Would definitely recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rodgers has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rodgers frequently treats Mohs Surgery, Skin Cancer & Excision, and Cosmetic Skin Procedures.
Dr. Rodgers' office is located at 3880 Parkwood Blvd Ste 102, Frisco, TX 75034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rodgers speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.