Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Timothy Dirks, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baxter, MN. Dr. Dirks completed a residency at Abbott Nwestern/Allina Health Sy. He currently practices at Heartscan - Baxter and is affiliated with Cuyuna Regional Medical Center - Crosby. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dirks is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Abbott Nwestern/Allina Health Sy, Residency Hospital
- University Of Mn Med School, Residency Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dirks?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dirks frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Dirks' office is located at 13205 Isle Dr Ste 100, Baxter, MN 56425. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dirks has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center - Crosby
- Essentia Health-St. Joseph's Medical Center