Dr. Fenske has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Timothy Fenske, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Fenske completed a residency at University Of Wi Hospital And Cli. He currently practices at FAMILY HOUSE MEDICAL CLINIC and is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fenske is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University Of Wi Hospital And Cli, Residency Hospital
- Washington U/b Jh/slch Conc, Residency Hospital
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Family House Medical Clinic
Family House Medical Clinic9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226 Existing Patients: (414) 805-6800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fenske?
Dr Fenske treated me for Hodgkin’s disease in 2006! He and his team were amazing and provided the best care. He was up to date on the latest studies and research and thanks to him, he cured my cancer along with giving me two months less of chemo which was protocol at that time because he knew the latest research and gave me a PET scan before I started treatment along with two months in.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Timothy Fenske, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fenske's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fenske accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fenske frequently treats All Lymphoma, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and Lymphoma, Large-Cell.
Dr. Fenske's office is located at 9200 W Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital