Dr. Timothy Eberlein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Eberlein's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Timothy Eberlein, MD is a general surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Eberlein completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Washington University and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eberlein is board certified in General Surgery.
- Natl Inst Hlth, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eberlein?
Dr Eberlein is very thorough and is an excellent surgeon. He took the time to inform me of my options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Eberlein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eberlein frequently treats Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy, Port Placements or Replacements, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Eberlein's office is located at 660 S Euclid Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eberlein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital