Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wilens accepts your insurance.
Dr. Timothy Wilens, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Wilens completed a residency at Mass Genl Hosp/Harvard Med. He currently practices at DEPT OF RADIOLOGY, CIPR and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilens is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Mass Genl Hosp/Harvard Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Mass Genl Hosp/Harvard Med, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilens?
Dr. Wilens is super smart, and he engages in conversations about the brain if that is where you want to go. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wilens frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders, and Anxiety.
Dr. Wilens' office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wilens has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital