Click here to compare with other Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists.
Dr. Timothy Doyle, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Conroe, TX. Dr. Doyle completed a residency at Parkland Health And Hospital System. He currently practices at EP/Cardiology, PA and is affiliated with CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Doyle is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor University, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Parkland Health And Hospital System, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Parkland Health And Hospital System, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1986
- Rice University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
EP/Cardiology PA - Conroe office500 Medical Center Blvd Ste 310, Conroe, TX 77304 Existing Patients: (936) 441-3232
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Doyle?
I was diagnosed with WPW at the age of 20, I was discharged from the Marines because of it. I had been through ablation procedures with another Doc that said my case was way more difficult than normal. I was out of options until I found Dr. Timothy Doyle, he quite literally saved my life. He didn’t give up on me and took his time and was able to complete the ablation procedure when other surgeons couldn’t. I am now 33 and I had the surgery done when I was 21. Thank you Dr. Doyle!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Doyle frequently treats Arrhythmia Screening, Tilt Table Testing, and Cardiovascular Stress Test.
Dr. Doyle's office is located at 500 Medical Center Blvd Ste 310, Conroe, TX 77304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Doyle has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center