Call (253) 366-5859 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Timothy Murphy, MD
New Patient(253) 366-5859
Dr. Timothy Murphy, MD is a pediatric pulmonology specialist in Aberdeen, WA. Dr. Murphy completed a residency at University Of Washington. He currently practices at PEDIATRICS NORTHWEST and is affiliated with St. Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Murphy is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
PedsNW Aberdeen Respiratory and Sleep Clinic1100 Basich Blvd, Aberdeen, WA 98520 Existing Patients: (253) 383-5777
PedsNW Centralia Respiratory and Sleep Clinic1911 Cooks Hill Rd, Centralia, WA 98531 Existing Patients: (253) 383-5777
Baker Center Respiratory Clinic316 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Tacoma, WA 98405 Existing Patients: (253) 564-8005
- Sleep Medicine Fellowship, Other Education — 2006
- Pulmonary Research Fellowship, Other Education — 1992
- University Of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University Of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University Of Washington, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University Of Washington, Medical School — 1982
- Evergreen State College, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- Providence Health Plans
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Murphy?
My son has been a patient of Dr. Murphy’s for a couple years now and we can’t say enough good things about him! He is full of so much knowledge and experience and has taken the time to get to know my son while also trying to figure out how to best treat him. We are eternally grateful for Dr. Murphy and all he’s done for our family.
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
- Providence St. Peter Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Murphy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Timothy Murphy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Murphy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Murphy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Murphy frequently treats Restless Leg Syndrome, Asthma, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. Murphy's office is located at 1100 Basich Blvd, Aberdeen, WA 98520. Find other locations and directions.