Dr. Muir has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Timothy Muir, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Falls Church, VA. Dr. Muir completed a residency at University Of North Carolina Chapel Hill. He currently practices at Pulmonary and Medical Associates of Northern Virginia and is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Muir is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of North Carolina Chapel Hill, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University Of North Carolina Chapel Hill, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pulmonary and Medical Associates of Northern Virginia
Pulmonary and Medical Associates of Northern Virginia500 W ANNANDALE RD, Falls Church, VA 22046 Existing Patients: (703) 521-6662
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Muir?
Dr. Muir is an outstanding physician who takes the time to get to know you and your concerns about your health. His recommendations have been "spot on" for the past 12 years that I have been seeing him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Muir accepts your insurance.
Dr. Muir frequently treats Vertigo, Jock Itch, and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Muir's office is located at 500 W ANNANDALE RD, Falls Church, VA 22046. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virginia Hospital Center