Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Malone accepts your insurance.
Dr. Timothy Malone, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Malone completed a residency at Palmetto Richland Mem Hospital. He currently practices at Columbia Psychiatric Associates and is affiliated with Prisma Health Baptist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Malone is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Palmetto Richland Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Wm S Hall Psychology Institute University Sc, Residency Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA AT AIKEN, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malone?
I have nothing bad to say about Dr. Malone. He is a good listener, asks questions and seems to be interested in me and any problems I might be having. I think he is great especially since I had a previous psychiatrist that was NO GOOD. Dr. Malone's staff is very professional and courteous.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Malone frequently treats Addiction & Substance Abuse and Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Malone's office is located at 1415 Blanding St, Columbia, SC 29201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Malone has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Baptist Hospital
Columbia Psychiatric Associates
Carolina Psychiatric Care LLC1415 Blanding St, Columbia, SC 29201 (803) 779-7500