Dr. Courville has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Timothy Courville, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Lynchburg, VA. Dr. Courville completed a residency at Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr. He currently practices at Blue Ridge ENT and is affiliated with Centra Lynchburg General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Courville is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Alton Ochsner Med Fdn, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Courville?
My appointment was several years ago, but I was remembering how wonderful he was to me when I was overly concerned about a medical issue. He gave me a thorough exam and told me I was fine. What a relief and a comfort. I will always be grateful for his kindness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Timothy Courville, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Courville's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Courville accepts your insurance.
Dr. Courville frequently treats Otologic Conditions & Procedures, Upper Respiratory Conditions, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Courville's office is located at 2321 Atherholt Rd Ste B, Lynchburg, VA 24501. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Centra Lynchburg General Hospital
Blue Ridge ENT
Feinman-clark Ent. Ps. Inc.2321 Atherholt Rd Ste B, Lynchburg, VA 24501 (434) 947-3993