Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cornell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Timothy Cornell, MD is a pediatric critical care medicine specialist in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Cornell completed a residency at Childrens National Medical Center. He currently practices at STANFORD and is affiliated with University Hospital - University of Michigan. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cornell is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Childrens National Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Southern Illinois U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stanford770 Welch Rd Ste 435, Palo Alto, CA 94304 Existing Patients: (650) 497-8850
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cornell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cornell frequently treats Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax), Secondary Malignancies, and Traumatic Brain Injury.
Dr. Cornell's office is located at 770 Welch Rd Ste 435, Palo Alto, CA 94304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cornell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital - University of Michigan