Dr. Cook has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Timothy Cook, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in North Little Rock, AR. He currently practices at Arkansas Pulmonary Sleep/Inf Di and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Conway. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cook is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE / MEMPHIS / COLLEGE OF MEDICINESURGERY, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cook?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Timothy Cook, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cook's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cook accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cook frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Sleep Study, and Pulmonary Embolism.
Dr. Cook's office is located at 4509 E MCCAIN BLVD, North Little Rock, AR 72117. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Conway
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- CHI St. Vincent North
- Saline Memorial Hospital
Arkansas Pulmonary Sleep/Inf Di
North Hills Family Medical Center4509 E MCCAIN BLVD, North Little Rock, AR 72117 (501) 955-7676