Dr. Timothy Carter, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in West Islip, NY. He currently practices at St. Francis Cardiothoracic Surgery Associates and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carter is board certified in General Surgery.
St. Francis Cardiothoracic Surgery Associates1111 Montauk Highway 3-3, West Islip, NY 11795 Existing Patients: (631) 376-6185
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carter?
Dr. Carter was my surgeon for my aortic valve replacement. I had full respect and confidence in his knowledge and experience for my surgery. My experience was a very good one and only have praise for Dr. Carter, his office staff and all those involved at St. Francis at Good Samaritan Hospital. My recovery has been good and I am very pleased with the service and follow up that I have received!
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Hospital