Dr. Timothy Slesnick, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Slesnick's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Timothy Slesnick, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Slesnick completed a residency at Baylor College Of Medicine. He currently practices at Sibley Heart Center Cardiology and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Slesnick is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Baylor College of Medicine/ Texas Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sibley Heart Center Cardiology
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Slesnick?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Slesnick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Slesnick frequently treats Coronary Angiogram, Chest Pain Evaluation, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. Slesnick's office is located at 738 Old Norcross Rd Ste 110, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Slesnick has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston