Dr. Galbraith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Timothy Galbraith, DO is a orthopedic sports medicine surgery specialist in Jefferson City, MO. Dr. Galbraith completed a residency at Doctors Hosp Of Stark Co-Core, Orthopedic Surgery. He currently practices at Timothy C. Galbraith, DO. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Galbraith is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Arthoscopic Surgery and Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Research Of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital
- Doctors Hosp Of Stark Co-Core, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency Hospital
- Marshall University, Undergraduate School
- American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Gallagher Basset
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Healthcare USA
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Missouri Care
- Thrivent Financial
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Timothy C. Galbraith, DO
Timothy C. Galbraith, DO3308 W Edgewood Dr Ste A, Jefferson City, MO 65109 Existing Patients: (573) 636-5285
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Galbraith?
during your research seeking a physician for total knee surgery, once you reach Dr Galbraith’s web site ,you need not go any further in your query, you have reached the master , informative, assuring, very well presented,..and his staff is outstanding!! My experience having a total knee replacement has been top shelf, , I am a disabled veteran and due to injuries I endured while serving in our US military, I have been subjected to numerous medical procedures since the 1970’s, Dr Timothy Galbraith’s expert example should be used as a format by all other physicians in the arena of total joint replacement , I can not find the words to exemplify the satisfaction of my experience with Dr Galbraith’s expertise and his team’s support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Timothy Galbraith, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Galbraith's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Galbraith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Galbraith frequently treats Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery.
Dr. Galbraith's office is located at 3308 W Edgewood Dr Ste A, Jefferson City, MO 65109. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.