Dr. Frazier has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Timothy Frazier, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Frazier completed a residency at University Louisville. He currently practices at Allergy & Asthma Affiliates and is affiliated with East Tennessee Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Med College Of Georgia, Fellowship Hospital
- University Louisville, Residency Hospital
- East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Prime Health Services
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- UnitedHealthcare Plan of the River Valley
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Allergy & Asthma Affiliates
Allergy & Asthma Affiliates9017 Cross Park Dr Ste 100, Knoxville, TN 37923 Existing Patients: (865) 693-4556
Allergy & Asthma Affiliates PC
Allergy & Asthma Affiliates PC2121 Highland Ave, Knoxville, TN 37916 Existing Patients: (865) 525-2640
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frazier?
Dr Frazier is a knowledgeable MD.He very friendly takes time to talk to you and answer all of your questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Timothy Frazier, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Frazier's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frazier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frazier frequently treats Animal Allergies, Allergic Rhinitis, and Pollen Allergy.
Dr. Frazier's office is located at 9017 Cross Park Dr Ste 100, Knoxville, TN 37923. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- East Tennessee Children's Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- University of Tennessee Medical Center