Dr. Timothy Ball, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ball's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Timothy Ball, MD is a cardiology specialist in Spokane, WA. He currently practices at Providence Spokane Cardiology and is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ball is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Wake Forrest University Baptist Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, Medical School — 1997
- Clemson University In Clemson, Sc, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ball?
Before Thansgiving 2019 Dr Ball put 3 stents into the right side of my Heart, What a great Dr ,Saved my life,ThankYou Dr Ball from my self and my family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ball accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ball frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Ball's office is located at 62 W 7th Ave Ste 450, Spokane, WA 99204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ball has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital