Call (804) 373-6763 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Timothy Bradford, MD is a urology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Bradford completed a residency at University Of Michigan Medical Center. He currently practices at Virginia Urology Center and is affiliated with Henrico Doctors' Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bradford is board certified in Urology.
- Royal Melbourne Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Michigan Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Medical School
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bradford?
Dr Timothy Bradford my Oncologist, gave me the medical services I thought was God telling and talking to me. From November of 2009-2014 Dr Bradford read and reviewed every single medical reports that he received from my other Specialist, National Institute of Health Bethesda Md, Liver Doctor and performed my surgery that was aggressive and had other physicians there because I couldn’t have a major test needed due to a piece of medal. My doctor(s) were lead by Gods hands to bring me through that surgery without any Complications. R Kidney and R Adrenal was removed an aggressive cancer I knew everything about before surgery was performed. Thank you Dr Bradford.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bradford has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Timothy Bradford, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bradford's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bradford accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bradford frequently treats Urinary Conditions.
Dr. Bradford's office is located at 9101 Stony Point Dr, Richmond, VA 23235. Find other locations and directions.
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- Parham Doctors' Hospital
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital
- Bon Secours St. Francis Medical Center
- Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center
Virginia Urology Center
Stony Point9101 Stony Point Dr, Richmond, VA 23235 Existing Patients: (804) 373-6763
Urology Specialist of Virginia
Urology Specialist of Virginia8720 Stony Point Pkwy Ste 120, Richmond, VA 23235 Existing Patients: (804) 373-6738