Dr. Timothy Richards, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Richards' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Timothy Richards, MD is a phlebologist in Missoula, MT. Dr. Richards completed a residency at Letterman Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Rocky Mountain Surgical Solutions and is affiliated with Community Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Richards is board certified in General Surgery.
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richards?
Dr. Richards really cares for the patients needs and helps them overcome any pain or discomfort they go through! Very sweet and nice!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Richards accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richards frequently treats Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic, Inguinal Hernia, and Hernia Repair.
Dr. Richards' office is located at 2831 Fort Missoula Rd Ste 104 Bldg 2, Missoula, MT 59804. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Richards speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Richards has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Medical Center
Rocky Mountain Surgical Solutions
Rocky Mountain Surgical Solutions2831 Fort Missoula Rd Ste 104 Bldg 2, Missoula, MT 59804 (406) 728-0285