Dr. Daniel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Timothy Daniel, MD is a phlebologist in Thomasville, GA. Dr. Daniel completed a residency at University Of Florida College Of Medicine. He currently practices at VITA (Vascular Interventional of Thomasville Associates) and is affiliated with Archbold Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Daniel is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- University Of Florida College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University Of Hawaii College Of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- U Va Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1985
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Daniel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Timothy Daniel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Daniel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Daniel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Daniel frequently treats Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, and Venous Sclerotherapy.
Dr. Daniel's office is located at 508 Gordon Ave, Thomasville, GA 31792. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Archbold Medical Center
VITA (Vascular Interventional of Thomasville Associates)508 Gordon Ave, Thomasville, GA 31792 (229) 226-0125